Friday 3 August 2012

FOODS CAUSING DEPRESSION


we believed psychological disturbances to be the main reason behind depression. At the same time, food items, at least some of them, were considered to be one of the tools that help fight depression. However, it is now being noticed that certain types of food, if consumed in excess, can create the feeling of depression in an individual. The reason for this is the fact that certain type of foods are low in cholesterol, sugars and fat, at the same time being high in protein. This combination leads to low production of serotonin, ‘the happy-maker' neurotransmitter, and in turn, makes you feel depressed. In the following lines, we have provided a list of foods responsible for causing depression.
 
Foods That Cause Depression
 
Alcohol
Alcohol is not only injurious to the liver, but also to the overall health. It triggers depression too. Therefore, consumption of alcoholic drinks is strictly not recommended for those who are the victim of depression and related disorders.
 
Stimulants
Stimulants might give you instant energy, but beware; they may any time become a root cause for the condition of depression. High-caffeine intake triggers anxiety, depression and insomnia too. Therefore, tea and coffee should be had in moderation, if you want to stay away from depression.
 
Processed Foods
Processed foods are a strict no-no, if you are suffering from anxiety related disorders and sleeplessness, because such foods might trigger depression. Heavily processed foods are laden with sodium, which adds to depression. Therefore, fast food, canned food and pre-packaged dehydrated food should not be consumed. Stay away from white bread, pasta (made with eggs), white rice, and other similar foods.
 
Foods Blocking Serotonin & Selenium
Low levels of serotonin can lead to a chemical imbalance in the brain, thereby causing depression. And if you are already suffering from bouts of depression, then it is recommended that you prevent consuming foods that are likely to block serotonin levels. Unhappy feelings are also caused due to the low level of selenium, lack of folic acid being a major factor for depression.  
 
Junk Food
Researches indicate that consumption of junk food is more likely to cause depression compared to people who eat healthy foods. Sweetened desserts, chocolates, fried food, processed meat, refined grains, high-fat dairy products, and condiments are some foods that trigger depression, when consumed for prolonged periods.
 
Modern Foods
Diet of a person is known to show a strong association with depression. What people preferred to eat some fifty years back, have now been replaced with an altogether different list of food items. While the diet of people in old days included natural sources of omega-3, the present generation has replaced them with foods containing high levels of omega-6. That, however, doesn’t by any way means to cut short on omega-6 food in the diet. It, instead, means that a reduction in the consumption of omega-3 foods is another cause for increased levels of depression.
 
So please EAT HEALTHY & STAY HEALTHY :))

5 comments:

  1. A great thanks to Doctor Ekpiku the man that work for you as a father I was having genital herpes for 6 year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for Doctor Ekpiku who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45 mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hospital for test I found out am negative thanks to Doctor Ekpiku you can reach him on his email now ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.
    Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Fatal Familial Insomnia ,Dupuytren's disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete