Wednesday 1 August 2012

LIFE STYLE CHANGES TO PREVENT INFERTILITY

LIFE STYLE CHANGES TO PREVENT INFERTILITY:
Couples unable to conceive after 12 months of contraceptive-free intercourse if the female is under the age of 34, or if the couple hasn't conceived after six months of contraceptive-free intercourse if the female is over the age of 35, should get themselves checked. There are many biological causes of infertility, some of which may be bypassed with medical intervention. A majority of cases are caused by genetics and are not preventable.However, it is possible to prevent some potential kinds of infertility by bringing about certain changes to your day-to-day lifestyle. The environment we live in has a huge impact on your potential fertility.
Following measures and precautions can help prevent infertility:

Weight control: Overweight or underweight women experience a higher risk of ovulation disorders.Weight loss should be gradual and accompanied by a balanced diet and moderate exercise. Women following fad diets and doing strenuous activity, have decreased ovulation and increased menstrual disturbances. In men, strenuous exercise leads to a decrease in the sperm count due to an increase in the testicular temperature, impairing sperm production. 

Avoidance of drugs:Drugs like cocaine and marijuana have been linked to irreparable damage and infertility in both sexes. Staw away from them.

Repeated abortions or undergoing unsafe abortion leads to a higher risk of infertility, as it can cause scarring of the uterine cavity or tubal blockage.

Toxins:Pesticides, lead, heavy metals, toxic chemicals and ionising radiations reduce fertility in both sexes.

Smoking has been linked to low sperm counts and sluggish sperm movement in men, and an increase in miscarriage in women. Alcohol (especially binge drinking or chronic abuse), affects the fertility of both men and women trying to conceive either naturally or through infertility treatments. Alcohol reduces sperm counts, can interfere with sexual performance, disrupt hormone balances and increase the risk of miscarriage.

. Early diagnosis of conditions like pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis and cervical cancer may prevent infertility. Detection and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases helps safeguard one's fertility.

Boost your daily intake of natural antioxidants through simple dietary modifications.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, which improves egg quality by preventing egg damage during the process of maturation. Dietary sources include nuts, seeds, green leafy vegetables, cereal brans such as wheat, oat or rice bran and vegetable oils.
- Vitamin C has been shown to better fertility in women with poor 'luteal phase', and improve chances of implantation of the egg in the uterus. Citrus fruits, strawberries, guavas, kiwi and veggies such as tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, vegetable greens and bell peppers are rich sources.
- Folic acid is an important prenatal vitamin — it prevents the incidence of birth defects in the foetus and is essential to produce genetic material in every cell of our body. An ideal fertility diet should contain green leafy vegetables, coloured veggies, fruits, sprouts, nuts and seeds, beans, vegetable oils, dairy products, whole grains, fish and lean meat. Foods consumed in their natural raw state give maximum benefit — over-cooking destroys vital nutrients.

4 comments:

  1. A great thanks to Doctor Ekpiku the man that work for you as a father I was having genital herpes for 6 year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for Doctor Ekpiku who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45 mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hospital for test I found out am negative thanks to Doctor Ekpiku you can reach him on his email now ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.
    Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete